Saturday, April 6, 2013

Galaxy Shirts and Leather Skirts

Sooo anyywayyy, we all have that one friend who needs a tough chic look cuz she's just too gentle. An outfit that will mean business kinda thing. Here is my dear friend of 9 years, who asked for outfit for her birthday and got something she normally wouldn't wear. I got all mischievous and got her away from her normal ladylike tops and blue jeans to this. Quite refreshing for someone turning legal wouldn't you say.

Btw, follow me on IG @notesfromajazzerina

This was more of a style shoot more than a photography shoot. The lighting just wasn't grooving
with the sit of the place. Oooh, first style shoot to be posted :)

I told her to face back and she pulled this emo shoot hahahah

Cotton on. Cats AND galaxy print <3

Kept the pleats to retain of of her girly style. The bag and shoe is mine. Bag is from a flea market

My fading sneakerless. The shoes she brought to my place for the shoot didn't match so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment