Sunday, June 29, 2014

Chelsea's

Throwback to 3 weeks ago (actually two weeks and 6 days but whatever), my friends and I hit BGC to watch the Fault in Our Stars, go on a photoshoot, and try its huge selection of restaurants as a way to bond and kick start our sleepover. For lunch, we headed to Chelsea's in Serendra. We originally planned for Mamou, but they wanted to open a full hour after we decided to eat. That being said, I dragged my friends to Chelsea's because of its decor and nearness to mamou. The following pictures are taken by a 50mm lens.

i've never tried "food photography" before, so excuse the editing or the lack of it there of.

Baked garlic = Spreadable garlic

The French Onion had a strong wine taste, we also had a summer slash soup, but I decided it wouldn't be
as photogenic hence this.


Oddly shaped fish and chip, I suggest eating it with ketchup. The coleslaw was excellent.

Bacon




Shoutout to Regine, who's middle name is also Chelsea and the nice manager who offered to take our picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment