Saturday, February 18, 2012

Accessory Post: A Mix of All Things Round




This week has been a bad academic week, partially because i decided to take on an extra ballet class. I will try again this week if I could manage my time better, if not then I must quit, but if I can then I guess i will continue. Yesterday, I had a relatively good haul as i took my mother's advice of thinking out of the box called my room. I'm posting a little more than I usually do to make up for neglecting the blog for the past week.


These were actually props for yesterday's photoshoot. i put them together and voila!!


My dainty little bracelet from an Aunt. I remembered loving this when I first got it
because it one of the few things I could wear on my wrist and not slip off.
 Believe or not I was nine when I got it and it still fits!

The earthly color really sets of the metallic and pearly white tinges on the bangles
don't you think so?

I got a more closed up shot so you could see the details more

I got this necklace about a year ago. The length is extremely versatile plus it
gives off a vintage-y aura.

I decided that "large wouldn't do it much justice, hence extra large!
The background is the inside of one of the tribal boxes sitting in our living room.
The colors are just so punchy!

I want to try to post before the weekened. I have a couple more photos and some other random things like even more pearl accessories.

1 comment: