Saturday, February 25, 2012

Honestly, I am sort of running out of accessories, so I might post different things for the coming weeks. In the meanwhile, I've taken a few pictures of what remains in my stocks. I took these photos a little earlier than I usually do, so the lighting is brighter.The baskets, bracelets and the drawer are all from my dad's friend's last chance "mini-bazaar".


Wooden bracelets on right, capiz sequins on left.

The cameo necklace is kinda sea inspired with
the full-length chains. Can be worn with
nautical stripes of all sorts and or burgundy
shades

This ring has a matching pendant counterpart.
Preferably worn with dark or warm colors.

This actually my grandmother's "pearl" belt.
Take note of the quotation marks. :)
That's all for now, i think I have another "pearl" necklace up for posting. If I find it before the day ends, i'll put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment