Sunday, July 1, 2012

Le Bonne Vie

I don't speak French, in fact I could only say "I'm not sorry" in French. Ironic isn't it? I forgot the entire sentence of which those words were part of, but forget about me and check out this really cute from accessories my friend, Erika. She's got excellent taste


Amethysts for eyes. Purple anyone?
Also, can anybody see the Tucan and its long terrain of feathers in the back?

I learned how to used the effects on iPhoto today and it brought the ridges of the owl's eyes.
 It's not much for now but it's a start to less raw photos.

Le bonne vie; the good life. Or so google translate says. I used my newly acquired skills to
 bring out the brass coloring.

Smudged, almost liked it was painted by brushes. The necklace is a piece of
art in more ways than one that way. 
P.s. thanks to my mom for lending me her ipad cover for the background of this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment