Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whimsical Blue

While I was scouring the streets of Hong Kong,I had the chance to grab new members for my accessory collection. Some were in these lovely in between pastel and robin's egg blue. Sophisticated but to my taste, I grabbed a necklace for one of my BFFs and a bracelet that I can wear with my bangles.Pus I got off those little kiosks which add to my giddiness as a bargain hunter. hihi


A real golden beauty, snagged it with two other necklaces for a 3 for 100 hk dollar deal. It brings back childhood memories and has a touch of vintage.

The bracelet with the fake pearls and blue stone is the one I bought from Hong Kong's forever 21,
the other one is part of my bangles.

My arm posing as those circular things for bangles. On a related note, this is how
it looks like live and on flesh.

I almost fell of the chair and hit myself on the wall to get this shot.
Anyways, the pearls set off the bracelet along with the twisted textures.

I like how the chains bring more focus to the metallic elements of the bracelet and shape
of the blue crystals.




No comments:

Post a Comment