Saturday, September 29, 2012

Candles are Red, Vases are Black

As if to play a joke on the place we went which was red themed, our entire family wore red as well. On the other hand, I got to wear my velvety heels for the sake of its color. Any picture with an outdoor scene is taken through a glass window.


My uncles original concept, the reflection on the vase, gave rise to the 20 blurry
shots and this lovely one here.

See? we literally could blend in the chairs with our red outfits. 

Without the reflection, the candle would've looked like a glowing tomato, I swear.
I like the lighting on the leaves.

Extremely golden pancake syrup?

or maybe ichor, the golden blood of the gods?

More primitive than my usual light fixtures but more dramatic. definitely.



Not sure wether theses are  champagne glasses or not,
ah well I don't drink alcohol anyways.
P.s. thought it be nice to have a little break from my weekly accessory gargle. no post next week. retreat thing. don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment