Sunday, September 16, 2012

Daisy

Have been very busy quite of late. I realised I studied for at least half my subjects this pass weekend. Horrible weather lately so I've decided to split yesterday's shoot into two. On a least whiny note, tying your long school skirt to a know is the latest trend in the don't-get-paint-on-your-uniform situations haha. 

Doesn't it remind you of the Daisy by Marc Jacobs solid perfume.

The other side. 


Its a bag/lock with key set. Php 250. I would buy it except no pierces in my ear huhu
The key looks so cute here. Its like a frozen moment in time.

I thought this bracelet was exceptionally blog-worthy when I scoured the
flea market. Hadn't had a decent pic of it yet but it sets of the white flower.
P.s. My aunt who sell these earrings ( next one coming next week) 's contact no. is +6322832234.


2 comments: