Saturday, March 3, 2012

Round Things and My Painting


This week, I was a good girl. Prioritized studying to dancing, so skipped ballet AND jazz. All because I memorized the wrong verses for a poem, had quizzes on Math and science on the same day.Exams are on next Friday onwards so I might not post that much, but anyways here are a few photos in the meantime.


Tried to copy a painting out of a chinese art book.
Ended up doing my own version, hihi :)

A Rope of pearls splayed on an Oriental scarf. How Asian
could this get?

Going with the flow of the pattern

Its on a snowflake like patterm. Really lovely cocktail ring. It also
brings in a sense of glamour for something with a touch of vintage.
P.s. thanks to Hello Emily for her ring and some other accessories i'll be posting next week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment