Saturday, March 17, 2012

Different Lightings

Before I lose another caboose of thought, I'd like to thank Erika L. for lending some her stuff for this post. As promised, I will post them here but I'm sorry to say, I couldn't a descent photo for all. I guess my skills need work. By next week, my summer "triathalon" will begin, wish me luck as I juggle my activities. Hope everyone's having fun,


These keys are actually brass colored, the lighting just makes it
look 5 and a half shades darker.

Don't you just adore the jungle theme? 

The lighting does wonders for its behind. Sounds wrong but it does give
it a more dramatic touch.

I twirled the necklace then this shot came out, sunsets are truly lovely (if not
annoying when you're using them with sequin items.
P.s. might be traveling soon so my weekend posts might be occasionally off timing.

2 comments: