Friday, March 16, 2012

Just Some Photos From My Weekend

I have been putting off this post, mostly because I had exams, then jazz and bonding with my class, then i got lazy yesterday. Summer has officially started though I have to find some way to get back on my writing mojo. I need to accomplish at least 2 before summer ends,amidst busy schedule and all. The first pictures were from my trip to a ship called, Logos Hope that sells books and employs Christian volunteers, the second set comes from the Japanese mid-summer festival. So anyways, here they are :)


This lady was standing out in the sun from the time I was in line till
I was out of the bookstore. She works for Logos Hope as a volunteer.
She must have a large amount of patience stay out in the tropical heat!

They looked tempting but home baked ones taste better.
On the other hand their ice cream is totally worth your buck.

It's shaped like a cross, anyone notice? hihi 

The shot came off just at the right moment

The red colors are just so Asian! The floating glowing marbles are
actually floating lanterns 






No comments:

Post a Comment