Friday, August 3, 2012

Goddess Heeled Sandals

I started out wanting to use the Via Spiga pair as a part of my photo shoot with the rings. Seeing how it didn't work out, I decided to go ahead and have make its own tribute post. They are beautifully golden and they look straight out of a Greek statue/painting except they come with heels. One last detail: got these (my fave formal shoes) on 50% off. How awesome was that?!



totally unreated. Aerosoles (relative's)

Comfy beyond words. But got pulled out of the local stores lately.

Golden Goddess Heels.

Emphasis on the ankle strap. Keeps the shoe from sliding.
My hand has now gone back to modelling :">

Faded the color for this edit, but this is what it looks like from the top.
 hell yeah, it's discounted


*I should really learn how to use the tripod so I can include what thses things really look like live and in color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment