Friday, August 17, 2012

The Fish and Pearls

Exams start soon. Crap, I didn't do any advance work today. That aside, I didn't have a ready set of photos till now. I'm a mess but at least these photos are fabulous messes taken as soon as the sun shone after the crazy monsoon. The fish was a gift for a friend's birthday and the pearl bangles...was because I couldn't resist the sale. It's open season; mid year sale style.


Not going to put the price cuz my friend might see it hihi.
Accessorize it pendant, 

My music box. Fish out of water

Pearl bangles from accessorize it, up to 70% off. I was trying get sea themed here,
the pearls and the cameo like an underwater treasure

Now this just fake pearl fetish, I'm curious if i can mix this with studs though
P.S. I'm going to take my power nap. I'm getting way to random.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog cause I find you interesting and think more people should know about you.

    Go check my blog to find out more!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! I'm so glad you find my works interesting :) I think you're quite interesting yourself after I got to know you a little more ( I read your Liebster post haha )

      Delete