Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Key to My Heart; Time

Yes, the title is a little cheesy, but moving on my aunt gave me this awesome tri-pendant necklace.It has a key, some chains and a heart locket that opens. I'm going to try putting some change in the locket first thing in the morning. Secondly,the clock pendant is a little hard to pair with a lot of my tops because of the length of the chain. Lastly, WHAT HAPPENS IN SEASON 2 OF AVATAR KORRA, CLOCKWORK PRINCESS AND MARK OF ATHENA? So much waiting!!


The main attraction of course is the locket but the first thing that caught my eye was
the key in all honestly.

I like the light here, also if I had the resources, I would have a hundred key pendants to choose from
each day.

My camera sorts of washes out the color at time so this is what the necklace looks like without
the extra saturation

I wore the necklace the other day with this striped top whitish cream pants and skin tone shoes. Classic feel to it,
that and I look like those choir girls on stage performing an angelic oldies song.
Little bird. Bell. Vines. Grandfather clock. Love the color

Accessorize it Php 200 (a little over $4 ) was on sale


Tik-tok. Does anyone know what time it is?



No comments:

Post a Comment