Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chanel Nail Polish: Peridot

I absolutely love my Chanel Nail Polish :) I didn't buy a lot during my shopping trip so i my grandma got me this. The color is just gorgeous and and it dries way faster than my Japanese nail polish. It's like a combination of the good things of my nail polish that way. 

Chanel is famous for its simplicity, down to its nail polish boxes! It really does
exude elegance.

The color switches in light, it might have blueish green tints in some lights
or all gold in others.
The cover should be removed before you can twist
the brush
Who knew that secondary sponsor headpiece would go with my nails?

delicate carnation. See the blueish green tint?

back to gold again.

Gold. See what I mean?! I like the tribal feel the shoes add though

No comments:

Post a Comment