Saturday, May 12, 2012

Korean Nail Polish: ETUDE

I am on a nail polish craze lately; bought two from Japan, bought 3 more when I came back and 1 more from HK duty free airport. How am I going to keep them from drying when I can't use them during the school year? Well, I figure that later. For now, please enjoy these matte and marshmallow shades from Etude.


Hell yeah! Finally found the right skin tone nail polish for me!! Its perfect
for my yellowish skin with a touch of tan and it is not thick at all unlike
the face shop (of which is the same price) 




Since its the shade of frost baby colors, it didn't change much
when I dabbled some on my left hand
Etude= rose shaped headers

Alternating them on my fingers really bring out each other.
pink + blue= (not necessarily the background) purple!
Flower Treatment nail polish remover does the job
right AND smells like apple candy! Wash
your hands after use though
P.s. Watch out for my indulgence of the trip: my Chanel nail polish. Also, beware of chipping of Etude matte colors in 5 days or less. It took mine 5 days with minimum nail action (meaning painting, grabbing cameras, typing and knocking around the kitchen for food).

No comments:

Post a Comment