Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Japanese Nail Polish: Pa

I recently tried out my haul from Japan and it was awesome! If not almost impossible to dry, either ways, I think the presentation of the bottle has a nice personality to it and the size of the bottle is just right, because I'm only allowed to wear them on non school days anyway 

This tarty  bright yellow green shade is really versatile, it could go with almost
any color of footwear :)

It reminds me of skittles when paired with my purple flip flops, and it does
not only make my toes look like candy, it shows off my flip flops too!



The gold really sets off the green surprisingly well, and it gives a
muter but still eye-catching feel to the footwear.

On a completely unrelated note, I was able to unveinify
my feet without edit on these photos, hihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment